Call us today to take advantage of our great range of services.
Green Key Estate Agents
Monday - Friday: 9 am - 5:30 pm
Saturday: 10 am - 2 pm
Or use the form below to send an enquiry or request more information.
1. If you have a problem relating to Green Key Sales and Lettings, please discuss this with one of our branch staff. Our aim is to deal with your problem sympathetically, fairly and quickly;
2. If the response by our branch staff does not resolve the matter to your satisfaction, you can ask for the complaint to be referred to one of our Directors - Daryl Chappell; alternatively, you can write to the Managing Director at: Paul Horton, Director of Green Key Sales and Lettings, Portico House, 25 The Bailgate, Lincoln, LN1 3AP. Your letter should state why you are still dissatisfied and what further action you wish Green Key Sales and Lettings to take to fully resolve your complaint. A letter of acknowledgement will be sent to you within 3 working days. It will also:
3. In all but exceptional cases, by the end of four weeks following receipt of your complaint, Green Key Sales and Lettings will have given you its final response by a letter from one of its Directors. This will be accompanied by The Property Redress Scheme Guide which can be found here http://www.theprs.co.uk/consumer/how-it-works
4. If you are still not satisfied with the steps taken by Green Key Sales and Lettings, you can write to: The Property Redress Scheme, Premiere House, 1st Floor, Elstree Way, Borehamwood, WD6 1JH. (Telephone 0333 321 9418 or online at http://www.theprs.co.uk/Complain)
5. The Property Redress Scheme will consider your complaint, taking in to account any points made by you and Green Key Sales and Lettings. The Property Redress Scheme may, however, refuse to investigate a complaint where your issue refers to something that happened more than 12 months before you complained in writing to the Member Agency, or you referred your complaint to The Property Redress Scheme more than six months after you received the Member Agency’s final offer of settlement or answer;
6. The Property Redress Scheme’s Office may try to settle the dispute by agreement between you and Green Key Sales and Lettings. If this is unsuccessful, The Property Redress Scheme will consider all the relevant factors and make a decision according to what he believes to be fair in all the circumstances.
7. The Property Redress Scheme will send his decision to you and Green Key Sales and Lettings. You can accept or reject his decision. If you reject the Property Redress Scheme's decision, it will lapse and you are free to do as you wish. If you wish to take legal action, you can do so. Your legal rights will not have been affected by The Property Redress Scheme’s decision;